Agile management has become an increasingly powerful and popular manner to develop new or
improved products, services, or results in a variety of fields, especially software engineering, product
development, and process improvement. In environments with uncertainty, agile management has been found to produce
higher customer satisfaction in less time compared to more traditional management methodologies. This three days
practical course - that’s rich with workshops - provides both the practice and the theory of planning and managing
agile projects using methodologies such as SCRUM, XP (eXtreme Programming), and Kanban for workflow management. It
provides both the knowledge and skills necessary for Scrum Masters (coaches), Product Owners, Project Managers and
Leaders to succeed and master.
Attending this course also makes you eligible and prepare you to pass the Advanced Agile
Management Certificate exam, provided also by SECC.
- Agile mindset revisited
- Agile Management Value Proposition
- Agile Management vs Traditional
- Project vision creation
- Building Business Case
- Assessing Projects
- Agile Contracting
- Project Charter
- Done Definition
- Stakeholder engagement
- How to create and analyze Personas
- Prioritized Techniques
- Creating the Roadmap
- Release Planning
- Effective story writing workshops
- More about estimation techniques
- Velocity calculation techniques
- Dealing with Risks
- Release Planning output
- Running the Project
- Iteration Planning inputs & outputs
- Managing daily work effectively
- Effective Sprint review meeting Agenda
- “Sail Boat” retrospective
- Situational Leadership
- Effective Project Tracking
- Monitoring Value
- Monitoring Risks
- Monitoring Quality
- Managing workflow with Kanban
- Kanban board step by step
- Kanban Game workshop
- Scaling Agile Teams/Projects
- Understand what’s Agile Project management, differentiate between Agile and Traditional Project management.
- Advanced Handling Agile requirements, estimate, prioritize.
- Create Roadmap, choose MVP (Minimal Viable Product).
- Identify and handle risks/issues in Agile context.
- Handle Agile teams effectively.
- Monitor project progress with Agile KPIs, and take corrective actions.
- Manage workflow in Agile, for maintenance, support tickets, or continuously deployed features.
- Understand how to manage large projects, and scale your agility.
Comprehensive Knowledge of Agile fundamentals is a must! (Introduction to Agile or Agile
Fundamentals course would satisfy).
Software Managers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Team Leaders, Scrum Masters, Business
Analysts, or any Managerial roles in Agile environment.
The SECC Advanced Agile Management Certification (AAMC) is designed to provide management
with a documented level of assurance that the company’s Management / Business team are equipped with the right blend
of skills and knowledge and competent enough in Agile Management practices.
To gain the required Agile Management related knowledge, carefully study the course material, recommended list of
references, and prepare for the exam.
Attending the SECC “Advanced Agile Management” course is pre-requisite for applying to the