ITIDA @ e-Learning Africa:
ITIDA is a silver sponsor of e-learning Africa 2012.The Egyptian pavilion will be located in Hall 1 and it will contain 13 Egyptian companies.
Llist of companies participating in e-learning Africa 2012:
Terms of Participation:
ITIDA will support the participation of Egyptian companies in a form of "collective participation":
- Stand construction (In a form of workstation)
- Other facilities: PC, Internet,etc...
- Travel cost for one representative from each company (accommodation is not included)
In order to select the final participating companies, ITIDA applies the following criteria on all requested companies:
- Relevancy of the company’s activity vs exhibition specialization
- Relevancy of the company’s activity vs IT strategy
- Experience of the company in the Egyptian market
- Export experience or export potential
- Availability of quality certification
Why e-Learning Africa:
eLearning Africa is the continent’s largest gathering of high-level policy makers, decision makers and practitioners from education, business and government. It is the key networking event for developing eLearning capacities in Africa.
eLearning Africa is a must for anyone involved in or wanting to find out more about ICT for development, education and training in Africa. As the largest gathering of eLearning and ICT-supported education and training professionals in Africa, participants are able to develop multinational and cross-industry contacts and enhance their knowledge, expertise and abilities.
The conference is accompanied by an exhibition and demonstration area, where exhibitors can showcase their latest products and services and hold meetings with important decision-makers within the African education and training community.
eLearning (include international eLearning manufacturers ,eLearning strategy & implementation ,suppliers and service providers)
Multimedia and Software Designers
System Integration and End-User Support
- Professional Training
- Technology Service Providers
- Training Consultants
For more information, please contact ITIDA call center on 16248.