CeBIT 2012, Hanover, Germany
6 – 10 March 2012
Background: CeBIT is the world's largest trade fair showcasing digital IT and telecommunications solutions for home and work environments. The key target groups are users from industry, the wholesale/retail sector, skilled trades, banks, the services sector, government agencies, science and all users passionate about technology. http://www.cebit.de/home
Egyptian Pavilion Location : Hall 3, Stand No. 3 CO8
Terms of Participation:
ITIDA will support the first time exhibitors of Egyptian companies in a form of "collective participation" by covering 80 % of the total cost:
- Space reservation
- Stand Construction (In form of workstation)
- Other Facilities: Plasma Screen, Internet , meeting lounge,etc.
- Marketing and Promotional Campaign
In order to select the final participating companies, ITIDA applies the following criteria on all requested companies:
- Relevancy of the Company’s Activity VS Exhibition Specialization
- Relevancy of the Company’s Activity VS IT Strategy
- Experience of the Company in the Egyptian Market
- Export Experience or Export Potential
- Availability of Quality certification
How to apply – new procedures:
- In case you are interested to participate, please complete the online registration form before Jan. 3rd , 2012.
- You will be notified with the final status of participation shortly after the above deadline.
ITIDA Announces the final list of companies participating in CeBIT Germany 2012: