Information Technology Academia Collaboration (ITAC)
ITAC Program Updates
- January 2015
- The First ITAC Proposal Writing Session will be held in Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (TIEC) on 10th February 2015 from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Limited seats are available, fill in the Registration Form to secure your attendance.
- The ITAC Program launched 4 more winning projects of CFP Round 15 on January 11, 2015.
- The ITAC publishes the List of Collaborative Funded Projects (R1:R15).
- ITAC publishes the first batch of the accepted graduation projects.
- ITAC Program will have 3 rounds (instead of 2) starting 2015 for Collaborative Funded Projects (CFPs). The submission windows of the rounds will be in March, July, and November (instead of April and October) with new deadlines depending on the CFP type.
- December 2014
- Second window of Graduation Projects for academic year 2014-2015 will open on Thursday, January 1, 2015 Close on Saturday, January 31, 2015.
- November 2014
- ITAC received more than 40 proposals in Round 16 and started the evaluation phase.
- Awareness session about the ITAC program will be held in the Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT) – Alexandria Campus on 18th November 2014.
- The first joint workshop of ITAC program and Data mining & Computer Modeling Center (DMCM) on “Arabic Language Technologies” was held on 23rd October 2014.The workshop Agenda & presentations are published on the DMCM webpage.
ITAC Program Mission
To bring value to Egyptian ICT Industry by fostering collaboration between industry and academia aiming at developing R&D based innovative products and services that put Egyptian ICT companies in a leading position in the ICT market, both locally and internationally.
For more information about ITAC.