Information Technology Academia Collaboration (ITAC)
ITAC Program Updates
- May 2013
- April 2013
- Round 13 and Pre-proposals of Round 14 submission window will be extended to Sat, May 11
- ITAC Program concludes the evaluation of Round 12 proposals.
- March 2013
- Round 13 proposals submission and Round 14 pre-proposals submission open in April 2013.
- February 2013
- The ITAC Program will add a new pre-proposal mechanism for applicants who do NOT have a partner. In the new mechanism, applicants will send pre-proposals, which will be evaluated and shortlisted, then a series of workshops will be organized to match-make project partners, for subsequent submission of the full proposal in the upcoming round.
- The ITAC Program publishes its Sixth newsletter
- The ITAC Program is now accepting applications for graduation project fund. The deadline is Nov 30th, 2012.
ITAC Program Mission
To bring value to Egyptian ICT Industry by fostering collaboration between industry and academia aiming at developing R&D based innovative products and services that put Egyptian ICT companies in a leading position in the ICT market, both locally and internationally.