Supporting MSEs in the field of ICT
Within the framework of the efforts exerted by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology to increase growth rate in the sector and overcome the obstacles facing Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) which represent the vast majority of companies and play an important role in the development of the local economy and availing jobs, the Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA) announces a new 2014 round of the project encouraging MSEs in the field of ICT to develop Egyptian ICT products that can compete in local and regional markets. The project parameters are as follows:
- Project’s budget: 20 Million EGP.
- Project announcement: 3/4/2014.
- Start of submitting proposals: 16/4/2014.
- Q&A session: 28/4/2014.
- End of submitting proposals: 11/5/2014.
- End of evaluation and results: 9/6/2014.
- Starting date of the contracting process: 15/6/2014.
- Submitting final products: 16/11/2014.
- End of project: 14/12/2014.
After evaluating each submitted application by 4 experts divided randomly into 2 committees, please find the Evaluation Result of the MSEs 2014 project.
Beneficiary companies should prepare the following documents before the date of signing the contracts (which will be informed later by email). However, ITIDA will hold its right to reject signing the contract in case failure to submit any of the below-mentioned documents:
- An official extract from 2014 Commercial Registration Form.
- An updated copy of 2014 Tax Form stamped from Tax Authority.
- Valid Insurance Form (2) for the current year (In case not presented, the company should present a signed declaration form for later submission).
- A stamped printout of “Company” & “Product” pages of the presented application form.
- An official copy of the company budget for year 2013, stamped with company stamp.
- Proof of revenue (original to be reviewed, stamped copy to be submitted) for previously funded products within MSEs project.
- Proof of existing potential client –signed and stamped from the client - for the product to be developed within the project.
- Declaration of the integrity of the application form signed and stamped.
- A declaration form including the total number of employees (insured and non insured).
- Team information signed by all team members and certified by company manager and stamped.
- Clear copies of national identification for all team member (mentioned in item 10).
- Letter of Authority to proceed on behalf of the company, shall be signed from the responsible person who has the legal right to sign on behalf of the company according to its commercial registration form.
- Fulfill the missing registration’s data in ITIDA’s database.
- Company Stamp should be available with your company’s representative during the contracting day.
- In case of adding a new member, his CV, a copy of his ID and his insurance form should be provided.
- Contract should be signed with full name of the authorized person who is entitled to sign on behalf of the company.
Project Support Documents
Please download all the above documents, you will need to fill in the Final Report (ITIDA-MSEproject2014-ActProDev-16Nov2014-Report-CompanyName),the Invitation for Interested Entities (ITIDA-MSEproject2014-ActProDev-Inv-CompanyName), and the Declaration of Intellectual Property Right (ITIDA-MSEproject2014-ActProDev-Dec-IPR-CompanyName),replace the “CompanyName” in the three files with your company name, then precisely follow the hereunder steps to upload them:
- Login with your account (created previously for the MSEs 2014 project during applying phase).
- Upload your completed final report.
- Upload your invitation document.
- Upload your declaration of intellectual property right document (scanned signed and stamped copy).
For more information, please go through the Final Report Session presentation.
For any inquiries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 16248.