Grow IT for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) “Phase 2”
Capitalizing on the successful implementation of the Grow IT program for medium to large ICT enterprises, in which services were offered to 38 companies in cooperation with the consortium of international consultancy firms led by Atos Spain, ITIDA launched the second phase of Grow IT targeting micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMES). The program is the flagship program among ITIDA’s offerings to the ICT community. It is geared towards helping ICT companies streamline their business in order to achieve better competiveness locally and internationally.
The Grow IT Phase 2 consists of 3 batches:
- Pilot Batch 1, which was finalized in 2013.
- Batch 2 – Currently running with 15 companies engaged.
- Batch 3 - Registration is closed on 15th of May 2014.
Participating companies should meet the following eligibility criteria
- More than 50% Egyptian owned.
- Registered in ITIDA database.
- Headquartered in Egypt.
- A considerable list of customer references
- Availability of a high-level business plan that’s followed (On-Site Pre-assessment).
- A Sustainable business model (On-Site Pre-assessment).
- Enough human resources to implement the upgrade plans.
- Innovating new products and services.
- Serving multiple markets through multiple branches (Medium-sized enterprises only).
To register in this program you have to follow the below steps. Kindly note that you have to be registered in ITIDA database, if not please register at login.itida.gov.eg
1. Login to ITIDA Database.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click on “register your company” icon on the right.
4. Fill the company’s information.