GITEX Saudi Arabia 2012 is the Kingdom's leading IT industry event, a state-of-the-art platform specially dedicated to the latest ICT products and innovations and the exchange of knowledge. Involving the world's leading ICT players, from the US to Europe, Asia and the Middle-East, GITEX 2011 will introduce new IT solutions to the region. While specifically targeting industry professionals, GITEX will also host a business-to-consumer event to showcase new products and services bringing the best offers in consumer electronics straight to the buyer.
With high profile visitors and exhibitors, GITEX Saudi Arabia has earned its reputation as a major platform for networking as well as conducting business and sales. This show will cover more than 15,000 square meters at the Riyadh International Exhibition Center, a state-of-the-art facility with all the latest amenities.
- Advanced ISP solutions
- Consultancy and training
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Data capture, mining and warehousing
- Desktop publishing
- Digital imaging and ultra-modern graphics
- Financial, money-handling and card
- Information management
- Networks and business communications
- Office furniture
- Online information systems
- Office automation
- Power systems
- Presentation systems
- Security solutions
- Storage technologies
- The latest business-hosting technologies
- Wireless computing
Terms of Participation:
ITIDA will support the participation of Egyptian companies in a form of "collective participation":
- Stand Construction (In form of workstation)
- Other Facilities: PC, Internet.etc.
In order to select the final participating companies, ITIDA applies the following criteria on all requested companies:
- Relevancy of the Company’s Activity VS Exhibition Specialization
- Relevancy of the Company’s Activity VS IT Strategy
- Experience of the Company in the Egyptian Market
- Export Experience or Export Potential
- Availability of Quality certification
For more information, please contact 19248.
The application has been closed