Commercial Trips Program
The Commercial Trips program is a special funding program that aims to promote Egyptian companies’ exports and increase their presence in foreign markets.
The program allows the Egyptian companies to participate in international events and foreign exhibitions individually as an exhibitor, a visitor in the event or as a speaker at a seminar.
- To open new businesses and markets for Egyptian companies which subsequently contributes to increase exports of the local ICT sector.
- To enable Egyptian companies access global markets resulting in a development in the Egyptian product.
- To help companies expand and search for new business opportunities.
- To increase employment opportunities within these companies as a natural result of the increase in commercial transactions with foreign companies.
All of the Egyptian ICT Companies registered at ITIDA’s database whereas the company’s specialty should be consistent with the nature of the suggested commercial trip.
How to Apply ?
- Fill in the commercial trips form 3 weeks before the date of trip.
- ITIDA will review your request and reply within 2 working weeks.
- In case of approval, the company will be asked to sign a biennial contract to participate in the program(please note that the contract will be signed only once per company before the participation in the first trip).
- Participation approval will be according to the terms and conditions mentioned in the contract.
- Company’s completion of the registration at ITIDA’s database.
- Company’s specialty consistency with the nature of the suggested commercial trip.
- The date of establishment of the company should exceed 2 years from the date of the submitting the request.
- Cost of participation in international exhibitions: exhibition space booking, building pavilions and other requirements of the pavilion.
- Accommodation expenses of an individual (two person for Micro, Small and Mid Enterprises) from the participating company during a commercial trip for a maximum of 5 nights(150 USD per night), Accommodation can be booked directly with hotels.
Airline Ticket expenses of an individual (two person for Micro, Small and Mid Enterprises) from the participating company during a commercial trip. The maximum amount to be reimbursement per person according to the below schedule.
|Air Ticket Ceiling|
||Maximum amount to be reimbursement per person
|Gulf Area||4500 EGP|
|USA & Canada||10000 EGP|
|South America||12000 EGP|
- Flight ticket must be booked through Egypt Air offices only and no bookings should be made directly with tourism companies or travel agents.
- Only economy class tickets are allowed and bookings on business class are not accepted.
- Registration fees, event or exhibition entry fees.
- The participation cost of bilateral business meetings.
Number of Participations:
The company will be able to participate in the commercial trips program by participating in a number of 10 commercial trips during the period of the program which is two years and not to exceed the annual number of trips more than 5 commercial trips per year.
Each company is funded to a maximum of 50 thousand Egyptian pounds per trip, while 200 thousand Egyptian pounds is the maximum fund for all commercial trips(10 trips) during the contract period while considering a cap of 100 thousand Egyptian pounds annually.
- For Micro, Small and medium enterprises, ITIDA will subsidize 70% of the total cost of the commercial trip.
- For large companies,ITIDA will subsidize 60% of the total cost of the trip.
Please fill in the request to renew your company registration in Commercial Trips Program.
For any inquiries about renewing the company commercial trips contract, please contact Mr. Tamer Mahmoud:
For more information about Commercial Trips.