Industry Voice Forum for Micro Enterprises
Micro Enterprises and small business are confronted with a rainbow of defiance throughout the business life cycle as they embark on new ventures and grow their operations. ITIDA assists micro enterprises and small businesses for the removal of barriers and helps businesses expand.
In this context, ITIDA launches the Industry Voice Forum for “Micro Enterprises”. The forum is a new platform targeting industry professionals to engage with each other and ITIDA to reach a better understanding of the micro businesses challenges and requirements. The forum brainstorming sessions are designed in collaboration with the industry professionals. Recommendations from these sessions will be incorporated in adapting more customized initiatives that come with a higher impact on developing this special segment of the industry at the short, medium, and long terms.
Forum Main objectives:
- Keeping track of challenges facing micro enterprises that are critically hindering their potential growth.
- Continuously evaluating the performance of ITIDA’s initiatives and foreseeing ways of enhancements for a better tuning.
- Collaborating in and innovating new initiatives that ITIDA should adopt.
- Playing as a direct communication channel with the industry for sustaining the growth and guaranteeing the competitiveness of micro enterprises.
If you represent an ICT micro enterprise, you are cordially invited to attend the “Industry Voice Forum for “Micro Enterprises” on Tuesday, 10th of February, 2015 at ITIDA premises in Smart Village from 10 am till 1 pm.
Eligibility for the Micro Enterprise to attend:
- Registered in ITIDA database.
- Owned by Egyptians with more than 50% of its share.
- The micro enterprise has a manpower not more than 10 employees.
- The annual revenue gained is not exceeding 1 million EGP.
- Headquartered in Egypt.
|Micro Enterprise Challenges and Needs for Growth
|ITIDA Initiatives Review and Potential New Ones
|Conclusions and Closing