Senior International Marketing Specialist
To promote Egypt as a technology hub and a primary destination for IT and IT-enabled services.
- The main KPI of the job is achieving targets within the planned time and budget, while maintaining the brand quality standards.
- Regularly write and edit compelling content for engaging target audience including presentations, publications, banners, websites, newsletters, etc.
- Work with designers, developers, and social media team to ensure digital marketing efforts cater for the right audience.
- Assist in formulation of the Go-To-Market initiatives and implementation of Go-To-Market programs and plans in cooperation with different stakeholders.
- Coordinate with different internal and external stakeholders relevant project implementation activities and milestones.
- Developing initiatives for promoting Egypt’s IT industry.
- Prepare projects’ budget forecasts and related reports.
- Prepare evaluation reports about the different marketing activities, and recommend improvements.
- Assist in the analyst relations file that is to maintain necessary communication with the analysts and influencers, provide relevant feeds, and coordinate related activities.
- Maintain the required follow up and account management with research analysts and implementation partners to ensure efficient implementation of marketing programs.
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related discipline
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Basic Industry Knowledge of Information Technology (IT)
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Proficient computer skills and perfect command of MS Office.
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, coordinate with numerous stakeholders and work under pressure.
- Excellent content development skills.
or sent your CV to email@example.com with [Senior International Marketing Specialist] on subject line