- Supporting some of the incubated startups with the incubation services and working on providing all needed support for their success.
- Supporting the implementation of four incubation rounds per year, by screening the Business plans submitted and conducting interviews.
- Assisting with the preparation and signing of incubation contracts.
- Working with the incubated Startups on setting their milestones and following up on their execution.
- Arranging technical and business reviews to monitor the progress of some of the incubated startups.
- Providing the different incubation services to the assigned incubated startups.
- Following up on all activities, organized by the incubated Startups, progress, achievements and challenges.
- Maintaining up-to-date database with all the incubated Startups.
- Reporting the progress of startups on a monthly basis to the Incubation Department Manager.
- Writing the closure reports of all graduating startups.
- Assisting in setting the graduation and welcome events of incubated startups on a quarterly basis.
- Assisting in organizing the regular startups gathering meetings and events.
- Acting as the social media representative for the incubation department (focal point).
- Updating the incubated startups information, incubation department figures on TIEC website.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field- Entrepreneurship background is preferred.
- MBA is a plus.
- 3-6 years’ experience preferably with startups or a VC.
- A good understanding of the ICT industry.
- Relevant experience in the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial drive, must be a self-starter.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Supporting a total of nine startups ( out of which 5 are newly incubated startups).
- Doing all assigned incubated startups technical and business reviews on a regular basis (at least once every quarter).
- Sending the monthly report on a timely basis on the 29th of each month.
- Sending the closure reports on a timely basis latest one month after the date of graduation of the startup (for all incubated startups).
- Assigning a mentor to each of the incubated startups.
- Preparing (with the assistance of financial or business consultant) and presenting all needed financial documents for investments for each of the assigned startups to the incubation department manager by the 9th or 10th month of incubation of each assigned startup.
- Updating the aggregated database of the incubation department with the updated information of the assigned startups and updating the consultancy database with those of the assigned startups on a monthly basis.
- Updating the incubated startups information, incubation department figures on TIEC website once there are updates latest within one week of the update.
- Learning and development programs.
- Annual bonus as per performance.
- Medical insurance for employees and their families.
- Social benefits.
- Flexible working hours is an option, among other benefits.
or sent your CV to email@example.com with [Projects Specialist] on subject line