Senior Research and Development Engineer
Investigate advanced software technologies and transfer knowledge to ICT community.
- Provide Consultation service in the advanced software technology fields.
- Participate in developing department offered services.
- Define, design, develop and test software applications and systems that support the department goals.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training services to customers.
- Develop technical knowledge assets and scientific papers.
- B.Sc. in Computer/Communication Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in R&D in software development/engineering or related topics for at least 5 years.
- Evident experience in at least two of the following technical areas: Semantic Web, Big/Open/Linked Data, Software Architecture with focus on Service Oriented Architecture (SoA), Cloud Computing Architectures, Embedded Software with focus on IoT applications, Innovation Management.
- Experience in developing technical reports and research/scientific papers.
- Experience in development and delivery of technical training.
- Practical experience in technical consultation is a plus.
In-depth knowledge of main programming languages (C / C++, Java, python,…).
- Practical knowledge of software development lifecycle, best practices, and standards.
- Good project management skills ((planning, measurement, monitoring...).
- Good training skills.
- Good command of English.
or sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with [Senior Research and Development Engineer] on subject line