Database Security Engineer
- Securing, monitoring, and administrating the root certification authority database, while being a part of the technical team responsible for the technical CSPs audit.
- Maintain, modify, update, and provide quality assurance and performance-tuning for oracle 10g DB running 24/7.
- Monitor DB & OS Performance.
- Perform procedures for specific tasks.
- Manage Database Backups and recovery.
- Manage Database Security.
- Monitor Database health sizing.
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle Server Software and Related Products.
- Install Database Upgrade Patch sets.
- Participating in issuing and revoking of the digital certificates.
- Participating in the Analysis, Design, preparation and deployment phases for the new root CA site.
- Generating monthly reports for the E-signature and the ESCC departments.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer/communication engineering.
- Minimum of very good or equivalent GPA.
- 0-2 year experience.
- Strong knowledge with SQL, Stored Procedures, and RDBMS is required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Requires knowledge of PL/SQL developing packages, stored procedures, and functions.
- Requires excellent communication, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of the following:
- Oracle database Administration.
- Oracle Solaris Administration
- Linux Administration
- Windows server administration
- Cryptography in Information Security
- Learning and development programs.
- Annual bonus as per performance.
- Medical insurance for employees and their families.
- Social benefits.
- Flexible working hours is an option, among other benefits.
or sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with [Database Security Engineer] on subject line