Investment Promotion & Development Specialist
Investment Promotion & Development (IPD) Specialist is responsible of all business development activities by attracting and acquiring new clients to establish their global offshoring centers in Egypt through identifying the opportunities currently present inside the targeted regions including Europe, Middle East & Africa, North America & Asia and acquiring knowledge about the opportunities within these markets, the latest sourcing trends applied within the regions, and the projected targeted types of customer segments.
IPD Specialist plays a fundamental role as a one-stop-shop for foreign direct investors seeking to enhance their global offering using what Egypt has to offer and the competitive advantages of the country.
- Business Development Activities:
- Prospect discovery (target long list), produce a detailed database covering target list aligned to segments, prospect market size, key decision person per account.
- Prospect development (Contact initiated), initiate contact and build an accurate level of relationship to secure business opportunities.
- Prospect opportunities (value proposition & data exchange), update & present Egypt’s value proposition.
- Prospect due diligence, support the in arranging due diligence visits and select support companies relevant for investor.
- Prospect deal structuring Deal Closure, in cooperation with Investment Management Section a full understanding of the investor business model. Finalize all logistics regarding the Agreement signing ceremony.
- Awareness/Outreach Activities Conferences Participation: Create, implement, and execute an aggressive outreach and conferences participation strategy to increase Egypt’s visibility.
- Miscellaneous Projects: Manage the implementation of miscellaneous activities including responding to investor’s RFI, arranging due diligence visits according to the scope of services required.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
- 1-3 years of experience in Business Development, Project and Account Management.
- Basic Industry Knowledge of Information Technology(ICT).
- Knowledge and understanding of basic information security principles.
- Project & time management.
- Strong Presentation & report writing skills.
- Advanced Computer skills.
- Ability to perfectly communicate in English language (reading, writing and speaking). Ability to keep both the company goals and client expectations in mind when developing business strategies. Manage clients’ expectations and recommend to the company executives ways his department or division can better meet company goals.
- Jobholder should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Credible and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives. Meticulous, reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well-presented and businesslike. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get along with others and be a team player.
or sent your CV to email@example.com with [Senior Investment Promotion & Development Specialist ] on subject line